Monday, December 28, 2009

Glasses



About once a year I go through a phase where I almost feel like I need glasses. Not with lenses just as a fashion statement. I would hate to be dependent on glasses because I loose them all the time, plus I am a VERY independant woman. But I think they would help me make more friends, be more respected,and have more confidence.

The picture above is of me when I gave into the longing for glasses in 2006, I lost them in week, but I loved them. Didn't I look good? Don't you want to be my friend? And I know you respect me more. The most witty and loved people all have glasses. Lisa Lobe... you know you all love her "you say, I only hear what I want to!" I need glasses.

1 comment:

  1. Haha YES I totally get where you are coming from! Just a couple of months ago I was at Costco buying glasses for Ada. There was a pair that were sooooo cute and fit me perfectly (and were $80) and I wanted them so badly.

    Way to go for it, they are dang cute on you! Hope they turn up :)

    ReplyDelete